Subject: X on mono VS 3100/m38?
To: NetBSD-vax <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: David Woyciesjes <dwoyciesjes@comcast.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/20/2002 10:51:57
	Well, I now (finally) have my VaxStation 3100/m38 setup, and ready to
go. I just have to see why it doesn't like the AUI cable I used to
connect it to my network. Other than that, it's ready to go.
	Anyway, has anyone done any work on getting a GUI on this beast? I can
help by doing some grunt work and what not. Let me know...

	Currently, it has NetBSD 1.5 on it, with 32MB of RAM, and the VR262
mono monitor. I have 2GB & 600MB HDDs in the Storage Expansion Unit. I
have a full-size 9GB drive to replace the 2GB one :)

--
---Dave Woyciesjes
---ICQ# 905818