Subject: Re: Sigh, will DSSI disks *ever* work with NetBSD?
To: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@maja.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/20/2002 10:50:32
i dont think anybody at H-paq knows or cares or is _able_ to
release ultrix sources anymore. If they are used to do a spec of whats
needed and then NetBSD code written from the spec, it should be perfectly
legit. If someone wants to see ultrix sources, contact me off-list.

happy hacking,
Isildur
who wishes he had time to work on this himself!