Subject: Re: NetBSD/vax 1.6 pkgsrc perl build?
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Chase <vaxzilla@jarai.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/03/2002 19:29:31
On Sun, 3 Nov 2002, David Brownlee wrote:

> 	Does an 'unlimit' before building change the behaviour?

I'll let you know as soon as I get done battling with the `ispell'
package.  It seems to be another one that requires more than an average
amount of memory resources (when it's processing the dictionary files).

I did notice that the upper limits in 1.6 are quite a bit higher than
they were in the past.  I gather Ragge changed the way VM was done in
this release?  It's /really/ nice not having to worry about hitting that
24MB process size limit. :-)

-brian.