Subject: Re: uhh. I still can't find a pinout
To: Charlie Allom <charlie@rubberduck.com>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/28/2002 23:50:50
this is the pinout of the mmj. for 9 pins, you'll have to move dtr & dsr,
otherwise it is the same.

mmj                          Corresponding 25 pin RS-232 pins
1 DTR                                  20
2 TD (+)                                2
3 TD (-)                                7
4 RD (-)                                7
5 RD (+)                                3
6 DSR                                   6

happy hacking,
isildur