Subject: Re: PC Monitor on VAXen
To: None <adam.r.pigg@bnfl.com>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/25/2002 13:32:41
hmm, at least in the US, usually those monitors (or other equivalent DEC
monitors, any of the 1024x864 ones will do, VR260, VR262, theres a 16
inch mono one as well..) are usually available free, theyre being thrown
out quite often.
As for a PC monitor, any really good multisync that can do sync on green
(the good sonys, mitsubishis, and NECs do for example) can handle the
signal. just run the line to the green jack on the monitor. If you dont
need the graphics, you can do a serial console as well.