Subject: PC Monitor on VAXen
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <adam.r.pigg@bnfl.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/25/2002 15:40:52
Hi, this discussion about monitors got me thinking, we use really crappy
19" vr262 Monochrome monitors on Vaxstation 3100 M38's.  Theyre forever
breaking and cost a bomb to get repaired.  Does anyone know if tis possible
to wire up a standard PC monitor, or something else that is readily
available to these old baby's?  The current cable is a 15Pin D on the vax
to a sinlgle BNC on the VR262 monitor.

Any suggestions welcome

Cheers

Adam Pigg

PS lets not have another discussion about the footer added to my emails :o)

The information contained in this email may be commercially sensitive and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not a named recipient, you are on notice of its status. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. You must not disclose it to any other person, copy or distribute it or use it for any purpose.