Subject: AW: Just how many of the group are actively running NetBSD on the
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Buckel, Bernhard <B.Buckel@medizin.uni-wuerzburg.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/25/2002 15:36:30
Dear all,

So, it=B4s finally time to delurk :)

>> -----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Wolfgang
Rupp wrote:

>> But the oven^WMicroVAX-II is mostly
>> run under VMS and has been off for some time now.
> Synonym for a VAX in a BA23? Radiator VAX.
> "Unfortunately" I don't have a Radiator VAX.=20
> I have a Radiator PDP-11/73. ;-)

>> The MV2000 is a disk formatter. Anything else one can do with that =
box?
> A friend used one for a long time as personal web server. It was =
connected

Yup. That was me. The box is nowadays only being used to impress girls =
:)
and no longer=20
active... But there are strong thoughts about reviving it - if my wife
doesn=B4t complain=20
that loud about the noise...

>to the net and run NetBSD with boa. He is the lucky owner of one of =
the=20
>few Clearpoint 16MB boards...

Sorry to correct you, but it is only the 12MB expansion sold by DEC, so =
presume it=B4s not _that_ rare.=20

P.s.:
One kind soul from the list sold me a AUI-TP transceiver last year. I =
lost
the mail, I lost the address=20
and would like to pay my debts - so contact me, please!

Cheers,

--=20
Bernhard Buckel
Institut fuer Klinische Biochemie und Pathobiochemie=20
Josef-Schneider Str. 2 97080 Wuerzburg / Germany
Tel:     +49 931 201 36312
Fax:     +49 931 201 36793