Subject: Re: Just how many of the group are actively running NetBSD on their
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/24/2002 23:08:36
>> Note that electricity is very cheap up here, end-customer price is
>> only about 20-30 öre/KWh, which should be around 2-3 cent/KWh.

> What, did Sweden succeed in creating a sustainable fusion reactor and
> not tell anyone?  From what I can find online, it looks like Southern
> California rates are between 10-18 cents/KWh.

SoCal doesn't have more rivers than they know what to do with for
generating hydroelectricity.

Also, it wouldn't surprise me if there were more people in LA than in
all of Sweden.  I know that Norway's population is only about 4/3
Montreal's.  (Though you need include the spillover from Montreal
island proper to the north and south shores of the river.)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign