Subject: Re: Just how many of the group are actively running NetBSD on their Vaxen?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@maja.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/24/2002 17:31:58
On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 12:30:45AM +0200, Johnny Billquist wrote:

> More or less 24/7 on a VAX-8650 here... :-)
Ohh - my - holy - Daemon.
Who pays the power to feed this monster?
Doesn't the 8600 eat several tenths kW?

> it's mainly me who is using it regularly, though.
A "personal" 8650. Tststs.
I always knew that the people up there in Scandinavia are not "normal". ;-)

OK. I should not speak about "normal", as I own about a dozen
(Micro)VAXen. - Besides several other DEC, Sun, IBM, HP, SGI, ...
Unix machines.

I have no VAX running currently, as I am distracted by that dual
PPC 604e 360 MHz Bull machine... But I used a MV3100m95 before as
general network (boot) server and hosted my copy of the NetBSD CVS
repository on that machine.
--

tschüß,
         Jochen