Subject: Re: Just how many of the group are actively running NetBSD on their
From: Chris Wareham <chris.wareham@iosystems.co.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/24/2002 09:07:24
Gregg C Levine wrote:

> Hello from Gregg C Levine
> Time for the usual stupid question: Just how many of the group are
> actively
> running NetBSD on their Vaxen?

If you mean "how many people run NetBSD on a Vax for work rather than
just fun" then probably not many. However, my MV3100 is sat under my
desk and gets regular use as a test machine for client server apps.
The great thing is that if an app coded on Linux then compiles and
works on a NetBSD machine then it should be pretty portable. The
VT320 also confuses the hell out of the hardware support guy ... so
much so that he leaves my desktop PC alone as well.

Chris
--
chris.wareham@iosystems.co.uk (work)
cwareham@btinternet.com (home)