Subject: Re: Just how many of the group are actively running NetBSD on their Vaxen?
To: Linc Fessenden <linc@thelinuxlink.net>
From: Gregg C Levine <drwho8@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/23/2002 23:30:40
Hello from Gregg C Levine
My several thousand overworked apologies then. I mixed up yours, and that
fella who wrote in all lower case, not the one in the same state as you, who
borrowed a name from the Lord of The Rings, so that's why the mix-up
happened. Yes, I suppose the fact that you're based over in Allentown is a
good thing. Where do they get what kind of people? Me? I just got here, via
TARDIS.
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.