Subject: Re: Just how many of the group are actively running NetBSD on their Vaxen?
To: Linc Fessenden <linc@thelinuxlink.net>
From: Gregg C Levine <drwho8@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/23/2002 23:20:58
Hello from Gregg C Levine (Note the two g's at the end of my first name,
please.)
Linc, the fact that your collection is living in Wichita KS, is irrelavant.
The city is home to Boeing's Govt. Plant. So, ah, good for you. And thank
you for posting those, I'll look at them later. I only asked for NYC, so I
could, visit them physically, to get aquainted with the person, in question,
and meet his, (or hers) Vaxen.
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.