Subject: Re: Just how many of the group are actively running NetBSD on their
To: j wehrli <j@wehrli.org>
From: Linc Fessenden <linc@thelinuxlink.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/23/2002 23:02:45
On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, j wehrli wrote:

> Linc Fessenden wrote:
> >Outstanding!  Where are the obligatory pics?
> >
> You asked for it(photo). Unfortunately, we are not in NYC.
> [photo LIVE NetBSD VAXEN in Wichita, KS]
> dec hardware

OK, not to be outdone ya know.  You can see my vaxen here...
http://thelinuxlink.net/~linc/dsc_052.jpg
	Just to left of center you'll see my 3500.
http://thelinuxlink.net/~linc/mvii_n_voyager.jpg
	Here's the MVII with my Voyager on the top
	(makes a great bedroom terminal and nightstand :-)
http://thelinuxlink.net/~linc/mviii.jpg
	Very unflattering pic of my really nice MVIII.
	BTW, see those really huge SCSI enclosures next to it?
	They hold 8 full height 5.25" scsi drives and they are
	FREE for the taking (I am 1hr away from NYC in PA)
http://thelinuxlink.net/~linc/decpile.jpg
	This is a stack of DEC and in here are 3 MV3100m38's among other
things.

--
-Linc Fessenden