Subject: Re: Just how many of the group are actively running NetBSD on their
To: Gregg C Levine <drwho8@worldnet.att.net>
From: Brian Chase <vaxzilla@jarai.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/23/2002 18:27:12
Oh, I have been known to run it on a variety of gear.  I don't have much
of it with me currently, but I'm fixing that this weekend with a shiny
MicroVAX 3100/20 that I'll get loaded with 1.6.

Previously I'd been running it on VAXstation 3100s: one M30, two M38s,
and one M76.  Also, three MicroVAX-IIs of various sizes from a lowly
BA23 up to a several hundred pound beast in a large rack.  I used one of
my MicroVAX-II's running NetBSD/vax as my primary home machine for over
a year.  I also ran it on a nice MicroVAX 3600 which doubled as an
end-table for my couch.

-brian.