Subject: Re: SIMH and DELQA module
To: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/20/2002 20:01:05
On Sunday, October 20, 2002, at 08:00 PM, Lord Isildur wrote:
> how do they compare to the alpha?  does anyone (i figureyou would if
> anyone here does) have a 21264 alpha box to try it on?

   I haven't run it on the Alpha yet.  The machine I'll be trying it on
(perhaps tonight if I have time) is an AlphaServer 800 5/333.

   I no longer have the DS10 (6/466); Sridhar has it now.

   Incidentally, my AS800 5/333 will be up for sale as soon as I find
some AS4100 memory.  I'm actually quite desperate for this,
work-wise...does anyone have any spare kits?

      -Dave

St. Petersburg, FL       reboot and upgrade."    -Jonathan Patschke