Subject: Re: SIMH and DELQA module
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Henry R. Bent <hbent@cs.oberlin.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/19/2002 17:18:57
Dave McGuire wrote:

>    Dumb question here, folks.  Does SIMH build & work ok on 64-bit
> machines like Alphas?

My netbsd-alpha box isn't up at the moment but I have basic access to an AS1200
4/400 running Digital Unix 4.0D and everything appears to compile and run
properly.  I have no way to test actual software booting ability (not enough
disk quota) but commands like show ethernet, show qbus, etc. appear to produce
the correct output.  Note that I compiled using gcc rather than DEC cc, which
had trouble with headers that I was too lazy to fix.

--
Henry Bent
hbent@cs.oberlin.edu