Subject: Re: Making a group of RL02s available
To: Gregg C Levine <drwho8@worldnet.att.net>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/19/2002 04:18:28
it is quite similar to what youre used to.
do a disklabel rl0 to get the blank disklabel. put it in a file and edit
it to suit your taste. then, use disklabel -R -r /dev/rl0a <file> to
write it. now, you can see it on the c partition, with a disklabel
/dev/rrl0c.
the i386 port uses the 'd' partition as the one that c is used for on all
other ports. on a disk with no label, for some reason a is the only one
it knows to find at the beginning of the disk.
hope this helps,
 isildur