Subject: Re: du devices
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: nierveze <alain.nierveze@radio-astronomie.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/12/2002 22:58:25
Hello,
thanks,what I am going to do is to install net bsd on the vs3100/38 (the one
with the scsi rx23)
with  an external scsi hd(rz55 maybe) ,and using a rrd42 cdrom, when the os
will be installed
on the hd ,i'll carry  it to  the other vs3100 because I want to keep the
vs3100/38 with vms to do programming on it,after the netbsd vs3100 will be
ok it will be included on the network.
Any further add of programs will the be done by ftp.
Can you tell me if I'll be able to use the mfm rz23 as a standart storage
device
to input small programs or is it totally unusable?
If i cannot use it at all I'll remove it from the box ,the power supply will
be happy,
as this station will have to do measurements (data acquisition )and will
work 24h/24h.
Thanks
Florence et Alain Nierveze
492 Allée Montesquieu