Subject: netbsd on vxt2000 ???
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: sylvain ferriol <Sylvain.Ferriol@imag.fr>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/03/2002 11:10:54
hello
i don't know if my question is ridiculous....i will see:

i want to use old vxt2000+ terminals to connect to a unix server.
i put mopd on the unix server (linux sorry) and download the vxt.sys
from digital.

the vxt is booting normally and start the X server, but i see that i
just can do a telnet .

but we have forbidden the telnet for security reasons on all the local
network.
we use ssh for all connections.

But there is no ssh on the vxt digital kernel...

Is it possible to download from a server via MOP, a little netbsd kernel
with a X server and a ssh.

I don't know the CPU type in the vxt and ther is just 10 Mb in memory

So is it possible or is it already exist or is there another solution ????

Thanks a lot
Sylvain