Subject: Thank You ! This is great stuff !
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Stanley Reynolds <stanley_reynolds@yahoo.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/29/2002 13:46:17
Just had to tell someone who would know what this
stuff is. Loaded Netbsd 1.5.2 from cd on a vaxstation
3100/38. Setup mopd and loaded my decserver 200 and
VTX2000 and for the first time in many years they are
running as they should. I'am and old vms guy so doing
this with netbsd is great. I tried this about a year
ago with 1.5.1 and never got it to work. Please keep
up the good work, lots of good old hardware is
appearing on ebay and maybe netbsd can keep it from
the trash.