Subject: OT: Pathworks for Mac docs free
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gordon C. Zaft <zaft@azstarnet.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/26/2002 12:44:53
Gang

	I'm housecleaning and I have a bunch of Pathworks for Macintosh docs
available free for cost of shipping.  I'm in Tucson (85719).  If you want
these let me know ASAP otherwise they are going in the Dumpster (R) on
Thursday.  Please reply to me, not the list!

==========================

Pathworks for Macintosh manuals

Dantz Retrospect Remote (backup software) User's Guide

MacTCP Administrator's Guide (2 copies)
Client Administrator's Guide for the VMS Server(2 copies)
DECnet for Macintosh User's Guide
Mail for Macintosh User's Guide

Spiral bound:

Pathworks for Macintosh -- MacX User's Guide (1.1A)
Pathworks for Macintosh -- MacTerminal User's Guide
Pathworks for Macintosh -- MacTerminal User's Guide (1.1A)
Pathworks for Macintosh -- System Administrator (2 copies)
Pathworks for Macintosh -- Network Services User's Guide
Pathworks for Macintosh -- Network Services User's Guide (1.1A)

Gordon Zaft
zaft@azstarnet.com