Subject: Re: VAX on simh...
To: John Klos <john@sixgirls.org>
From: Peter Svensson <petersv@psv.nu>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/11/2002 06:04:57
On Sat, 10 Aug 2002, John Klos wrote:

> I've been playing with simh, and it's quite nice. However, it seems to
> have no way to communicate with the real world. Does anyone have any ideas
> about how one can get a NetBSD/VAX emulation on simh to talk TCP/IP?

Also, the vax simulator "ts10" supports networking in the latest releases.
I have tries some os:es from the vax and they work the way they should.
Patrick Caulfield (i think) are working to put the same support into simh.

Peter
--
Peter Svensson      ! Pgp key available by finger, fingerprint:
<petersv@psv.nu>    ! 8A E9 20 98 C1 FF 43 E3  07 FD B9 0A 80 72 70 AF