Subject: Re: headless install on...?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Wilson <wilson@dbit.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/29/2002 16:11:56
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>

>  This message is in MIME format.  The first part should be readable text,
>  while the remaining parts are likely unreadable without MIME-aware tools.

But it IS all plain text.  Misconfigured mailer?

>duh, i really need to pay attention sometimes.. i just saw the .uk
>blackbox's headquarters and factory are about a half hour drive from
>here...

I'd give it a try anyway.  When I went on an expedition a couple of years
ago looking for the big 50-pin Winchester connectors that used to be used
on Data Products style line printers, Black Box (yes, USA) was the *only*
place I could find that still had them.  Very friendly of them to sell
them separately...  MMJs are a lot less weird than that so I'll bet they
still have them too.

Just don't bother asking them not to put you on their mailing list.
They won't listen!  I got giant phone books from them every few months
for ages...

John Wilson
D Bit