Subject: Re: headless install on ..?
To: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
From: Hugo Villeneuve <harpagon@jwales.EINTR.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/28/2002 11:53:37
On Sun, Jul 28, 2002 at 08:29:26AM -0400, Lord Isildur wrote:
> the 'correct' mmj connectors with the offset tabs cannot be bought
> anymore. they've been out of production for several years now.

I had no problem buying MMJ stuff from a local (Montreal, QC, Canada)
computer cabling company. I don't know if they are running from
internal stocks or they actually have a current manufacturer for
this.

I only got myself an 10feet MMJ roll-over cable though. Did not
tried to buy other stuff. But they have MMJ plugs, crimpers, not
wired MMJ-DB9/25 modular adaptor and DEC compatible stuff
[h8571-j/h8575-a].

www.cablek.com

[This is not an pure online shop, must pass through a sales rep.]

I would imagine there are companies in the US that have this stuff
too.

--
Hugo Villeneuve <hugo@EINTR.net>
http://EINTR.net/