Subject: NetBSD/vax networking and SIMH
From: Brian Chase <vaxzilla@jarai.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/15/2002 14:50:38
In theory, I think this should be possible, but I'm not yet sure exactly
how to go about doing this.  I want to setup a TCP/IP over PPP connection
between a NetBSD/i386 SIMH host system and a NetBSD/vax system running
under SIMH.  Has anyone here tried something like this?  If not, then
I'll poke around the netbsd-users or tech-net lists for help.

Ultimately, I would like to have two IP addresses associated with a
single ethernet interface on the i386 host system, say 192.168.0.2 and
192.168.0.3, with the first being for traffic to the i386 and the
second being for traffic to the emulated VAX.

-brian.