Subject: RX02 driver (was: Re: ze0: xmit logic died .. again)
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/14/2002 19:58:10
On 2002.07.14 17:54 Dave McGuire wrote:

>   RX02 driver!  Woohoo!! 8-)
Yes! It is mostly done. The only thing that still needs work is proper
interleaving of the buffer queus of the two drives, no big deal. Then it
will be ready for use^Wbeta test. After the driver is reviewed by a
kernel hacking guru I will complete the device driver HOWTO that comes
along with the driver. This HOWTO introduces kernel hacking beginners
into autoconf and how a disk device driver works.

I am looking for new challenges to extend this HOWTO. Maybe a driver for
the DHW41 async adapter of my MV 3100m95, VS4k TC adapter, DEFZA, or
something for the hp700 port. But this mostly depends on the
availability of doc and time...
--

tschüß,
         Jochen