Subject: Re: 4000/VLC
To: Tony T <tony@tonytee.nl>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polderland.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/12/2002 22:27:59
On Sat 22 Jun 2002 at 15:33:00 +0200, Tony T wrote:
> For what its worth, here at my end (Amsterdam Europe), i know where
> to find about 50 times a VLC4000. For about 10Euro's (thats $10) each.
>
> So if someone would find a way to come and pickup a couple of those
> (somehow), i can give you an address.

Hi Tony,

I wrote to you at your <tony@tonytee.nl> address already but I have not
received a reply yet. A number of friends and I are interested to rescue
at least a dozen of these VLCs (maybe even more if needed?), but maybe
we are too late already? I hope not...

I did not write to the address in your .sig because your disclaimer was
a bit, ehm, risky for me...

> Tony
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@       -- Woe betide the one who feels
\X/ polderland.nl  -- remorse without sin - Tom Poes, "Het boze oog", 4444.