Subject: Re: IPSEC still fails on BETA2/vax
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polderland.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/11/2002 20:55:52
On Thu 11 Jul 2002 at 12:50:12 +0200, Anders Magnusson wrote:
> Things like this usually indicates a really serious failure. I can imagine
> that it is something like interrupt stack overflow, zeroing all of physical
> memory or similar.

I get these warnings when linking my kernel, would that be something to
worry about (it is related tou interrupts, after all - but other
reception of ethernet obviously works fine)

ld -N -Ttext 80000000 -e start -X -o netbsd ${SYSTEM_OBJ} vers.o
ld: intvec.o: warning: GOT addend of 4 to `softclock_intrcnt' does not match previous GOT addend of 0
ld: intvec.o: warning: GOT addend of 4 to `softnet_intrcnt' does not match previous GOT addend of 0
ld: intvec.o: warning: GOT addend of 4 to `softserial_intrcnt' does not match previous GOT addend of 0
ld: intvec.o: warning: GOT addend of 4 to `clock_intrcnt' does not match previous GOT addend of 0

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@       -- Woe betide the one who feels
\X/ polderland.nl  -- remorse without sin - Tom Poes, "Het boze oog", 4444.