Subject: Re: 4000/VLC
To: John D. Peedle <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Lyle Bickley <lbickley@bickleywest.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/24/2002 16:01:13
For those of us on the US side of the pond, there's a place here in Silic=
on=20
Valley called WeirdStuff Warehouse who has a bunch of VLC's for sale.  I=20
bought several with a full complement of memory there for less that $20 e=
ach. =20
Last I looked, there were still several for sale.  There also a few other=
=20
types of VAXEN, for around the same price.

BTW, Weird stuff is located in Sunnyvale, California.  Here's a link to t=
heir=20
web site:  http://www.weirdstuff.com/  Note that the VAXEN are in the "as=
-is"=20
section of their warehouse, so they typically won't be listed on their we=
b=20
site.  If you call them, ask to talk to Robin as he is very familiar with=
 the=20
stuff they have in that section of the warehouse.  If Robin is not availa=
ble,=20
talk to Jay.

BTW2: I have no business or connection with Weirdstuff, other than as a=20
"client".

Cheers,
Lyle

On Monday 24 June 2002 15:39, John D. Peedle wrote:
> I have just asked a friend of mine who has access to various VAXen if h=
> knows of anything which might be of interest to you.
>
> If anything comes up I will post to the list
>
> John

--=20
Lyle Bickley
Bickley Consulting West Inc.