Subject: re: 4000/VLC
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Tony T <tony@tonytee.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/22/2002 15:33:00
For what its worth, here at my end (Amsterdam Europe), i know where
to find about 50 times a VLC4000. For about 10Euro's (thats $10) each.

So if someone would find a way to come and pickup a couple of those
(somehow), i can give you an address.

For what its worth, because i know its a long way for most of you
guys, but if you team up or something, or devise a cunning plan, who
knows.

At least I mentioned the fact. Couldnt live with myself if I had not.

Bye..

Tony

Ther's about 10 VLC's and numerous other (big ones) in my rescue plan
already, but still I would be sorry to see this lot end up on the
scrapheap.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

By Sending E-mail to tonytee@anyserver.com, you may be subject to
various risks, including among others:

* Spoofing, eavesdropping, sniffing, spamming, breaking passwords,
harassment, fraud, forgery, "imposturing", electronic trespassing,
tampering, hacking, nuking, system contamination including without
limitation use of viruses, worms and Trojan horses causing
unauthorized, damaging or harmful access and/or retrieval of
information and data on your computer and other forms of activity
that may even be considered unlawful.

* Unauthorized invasion of your privacy during, or as a result of,
your or another's use of the system.

(1-1-1900)