Subject: VAXstation 3200
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Charles Hannum <abuse@spamalicious.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/20/2002 00:32:59
One VAXstation 3200, with monitor, monitor cable, possibly a keyboard
and other accessories, and a TK50 drive, available for free.  All
items are in unknown condition; I have never powered them myself.

You must pick up the items or arrange for someone else to do so (in
north Cambridge, MA), and you must agree to make a best effort to
prevent me from ever seeing them again.  An exception to the latter
will be made if the VAXstation and/or monitor are to be roof-dropped,
in which case I would appreciate being notified of the time and
location.  I take no responsibility if you break anything you drop
them on.

Email me for details.