Subject: Re: GCC to retire VAX support!?
To: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/18/2002 13:41:23
"keep the VAX machine description up to date"?? huh? the VAX hasnt changed
since the second edition of the VARM came out, like 12 years ago!

isildur

we really should do sufficient adaptation to pcc to a: free it from the
license, b: make the optimizer as good as gcc's, and c: dig ANSI C as
well as K&R.