Subject: GCC to retire VAX support!?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/18/2002 11:26:34
ALERT!

I have heard that GCC maintainers consider dropping VAX support
alltogether. That would be a major problem wouldn't it? I have
a source quoting Mark Mitchell as follows:

Who knows more about this? It does require some action doesn't it?

regards
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine