Subject: Re: VAXstation 4000/60 with VRE01 display?
To: Bill Bradford <mrbill@mrbill.net>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/16/2002 09:08:53
a vs3100 will work, but thats pretty slow. a pmax with the appropriate
card will work, or a ds[23]100, which are faster than most vs3100s but
still no speed demons. i'd swap you a ds5k/200 with the appropriate
card for the 4k60, if you like
also, if you have a qbus machine, the qdss can drive that monitor.
isildur