Subject: Re: VAX ISO CD's bootable?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: M J Dowden <mjdowden@panix.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/14/2002 19:51:28
At 5:50 PM -0400 6/14/2002, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   Uhh, what?  I've been using Toast to make VAX bootable CDROMs
>(Ultrix mostly) for years.  Don't mount the disk image...just tell it
>to use an existing disk image.  What version of Toast are you using,
>and on what platform?

     Toast v3.54 on Mac OS 9.1. The vaxcd.iso is mounted using
DiskCopy 6.33, per the instructions for making up NetBSD/Mac CD's.
That version of Toast won't mount it, although it is supposed to be
able to mount CD images of some sort (probably *.image files). I
thought the VAX CD was in ISO 9660 format.

--
M J Dowden <mjdowden@panix.com>
PGP key: <http://www.panix.com/~mjdowden/keys.shtml>