Subject: Re: VAX ISO CD's bootable?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: M J Dowden <mjdowden@panix.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/14/2002 14:01:39
At 12:30 PM -0400 6/14/2002, Linc Fessenden wrote:

>I have installed 1.5 on almost all my vaxen off bootable cdrom..  No
>problems.

     OK, my CD writer's software (Toast) offers a number of options.
ISO 9660 level 1, Joliet extensions, DOS filenames, etc. Are any
particular settings necessary? It is necessary to write the files to
the CD in any particular order? Are any special boot flags necessary?

     Thanks again and best regards,
     Mike Dowden

PS  I'm on the list, no cc is necessary.

--
M J Dowden <mjdowden@panix.com>
PGP key: <http://www.panix.com/~mjdowden/keys.shtml>