Subject: Re: [OT] Any sources for PDP-11 spares?
To: Robert E. Seastrom <rs@seastrom.com>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/14/2002 12:19:53
On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 12:14:08PM -0400, Robert E. Seastrom wrote:

> > you mean the same lifestyle commitment i made so that i can run my VAX 6000s,
> > my PDP-11/34a, and my Rackmount Onyx and Power Challenge XL?  yeah, i could
> > probably handle a PDP-10 with ease.  ;)
>
> All at the same time?

is there any other way?  ;)

> If so, just double the commitment and you're
> set.  For a KS.  A KL is a completely different beast.  :)

well, if i get this new job i'm looking at, i'll probably go find myself some
warehouse space with 3-phase.  i've got a VAX 9000 lined up, and i'd *really*
like to run it as opposed to just letting it sit in a storage locker. ;)

-brian
--
"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --