Subject: Re: [OT] Any sources for PDP-11 spares?
To: Zane H. Healy <healyzh@aracnet.com>
From: Chris Wareham <chris.wareham@iosystems.co.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/11/2002 18:08:07
Zane H. Healy wrote:

> What is port-pdp10?  Is there an attempt to port NetBSD to the PDP-10?

"Discussion of issues specific to NetBSD on DEC PDP-10 computer
(NetBSD/pdp10)" according to http://www.netbsd.org/MailingLists/.
It's also mentioned on the homepage, as it's only just come into
existence. Looks like several people (including at least one
NetBSD/vax person) are going to give the port a go.

Having now read up on the differences between the PDP-10 and
PDP-11 I can see this is not something that'll interest me
unless (or until) I acquire a 10. I've never seen a 10 in the
flesh, but I know I'm going to need a bigger spare room before
I find one ...

Chris

--
chris.wareham@iosystems.co.uk (work)