Subject: 1.6Beta
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Braamse, Joop <Joop.Braamse@hp.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/07/2002 15:48:40
Hi,

I am eager to start playing with version 1.6. Before I do, I have some =
questions.
One of the machines I want to use it on is a VAX4000-105a; is it =
supported?
Will I be able to boot from tape (TZ30)?
Is netboot going to work?
I suppose I can use the Beta release, or is it better to wait for the =
official release?

Regards,
Joop Braamse
Mailto:joop.braamse@compaq.com
Web: www.compaq.nl

This is an e-mail message from Compaq Computer B.V. The information =
contained in this communication is intended solely for use by the =
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Use of this communication =
by others is prohibited. If the e-mail message was sent to you by =
mistake, please destroy it without reading, using, copying or disclosing =
its contents to any other person. We accept no liability for damage =
related to data and/or documents which are communicated by electronic =
mail.