Subject: Re: Bootblocks for MV3100m95
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/29/2002 23:18:03
On 2002.05.29 20:47 Michael Kukat wrote:

> I have an A3 flatbed with ADF, but no support in sane (yet) :(
Had the same problem: Nice scanner, never worked with SANE. I gave it to
Anton. ;-)
The current scanner is a HP ScanJet II. It should work with that IRIX
stuff on my Indigo2... (will test that tomorow)

> You know what i mean? I said the same to myself a while ago. But i
> consider completing this in my summer holiday, besides several other
> ToDo's.
OK. I will leave this task up to you. So I can focus on that RX01/RX02
driver that is nearly finished. It yust needs to be reviewed so that I
can finish the accompanying "NetBSD device driver writing example"
documentation...
--

tschüß,
         Jochen