Subject: Re: Bootblocks for MV3100m95
To: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/29/2002 20:37:20
On 2002.05.29 09:57 Michael Kukat wrote:

> SCSI-drivers or the ROM-drivers to load 2nd stage booter and kernel
> are missing.
Hmm. Somthing I really have no clue about. :-(
And maybe I need a Tech. Man. ...
Apropos: I have now a scanner to scan your KA680 TM, but no ADF... ;-(

> The bootloader is to be reprogrammed, if i remember right (Ragge? you
> said something a while ago...), so i didn't have a look into this.
Aha. So if there is a major rewrite going to happen, I can skip this, as
I don't want to do work that goes into the bit bucket soon.
Ragge et al.? Is there a new attraction upcoming in this area?
--

tschüß,
         Jochen