Subject: Re: NetBSD with 4mb ram
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: John Peedle <John.Peedle@pinkroccade.co.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/29/2002 09:21:33
But Ragge,

Doesn't a 4000/60 have a minimum of 8 MB on the board?

John

>>> Anders Magnusson 05/28/02 09:40pm >>>

<snip>

BTW I compiled a generic kernel on a 4000/60 using 2MB of memory. It took
14 hours, but it worked, and I assume that is quite good.

-- Ragge

This communication and the information it contains: - (a) Is intended for t=
he person(s) or organisation(s) named above and for no other person(s) or o=
rganisation(s). Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised. (b) Is =
confidential, and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected in law. =
Unauthorised use, circulation, copying or disclosure of any part of this co=
mmunication may be unlawful. (c) May be susceptible to interference, and sh=
ould not be assumed that it has come in its original form and/or from the s=
tated sender or PinkRoccade UK accepts no responsibility for information, e=
rrors or omissions in this e-mail or use or misuse thereof or any act done =
or omitted to be done in connection with this communication. If you are not=
 the intended recipient, please inform postmaster@pinkroccade.co.uk immedia=
tely and delete it and all copies from your system.