Subject: Re: More on KFQSA in KA680. Still trying.
To: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/28/2002 22:27:05
Chuck,

Right you are.  I went and stole a '3' plug from another computer,
plugged it into the disk named BIRGIT and now here's what I have:

session log
sh dev
DSSI Bus 0 Node 3 (BIRGIT)
-DIA3 (RF73)

DSSI Bus 0 Node 4 (WOLLY)
-DIA0 (RF73)

DSSI Bus 0 Node 5 (OLIVER)
-DIA1 (RF73)

DSSI Bus 0 Node 6 (*)

DSSI Bus 1 Node 7 (*)

UQSSP Disk Controller 0 (772150)

-EZA0 (08-00-2B-33-C9-69)

Are you saying that I should see something on the line with
the 'Bus 1 Node 7 (*)' indicating that the KFQSA is attached
there?  How about my switch settings?

Thanks a heap,
Doug