Subject: Re: More on KFQSA in KA680. Still trying.
To: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/28/2002 14:32:50
A couple of things...

Assuming that the KFQSA is set to NODE 7, then you should see
DSSI Bus 0 Node 6 (*)   <--- local controller
DSSI Bus 0 Node 7 (*)   <--- KFQSA showing up on the bus

And your drives should be showing up as Nodes other than 6 and 7. Instead I
see node 7 showing up as one of your DSSI drives (BIRGIT)

--Chuck