Subject: Re: CompacTape III in TK70
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: John Peedle <John.Peedle@pinkroccade.co.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/27/2002 11:06:44
I have - it didn't. Just broke the tape header.

>>> Paul Thompson 05/26/02 06:58pm >>>
There is a plastic ridge in the tape housing which prevents insertion on=20
the 70. I have never tried grinding off ridge to see if the media would=20
work...

On Sat, 26 Jan 2002, Felix Deichmann wrote:

> Hi,
>=20
> as I can get some CompacTape III tapes, I'd like to know if it's possible=
 to use them in my TK70, although it's specified for CompacTape II.
>=20
> Regards
>=20
> Felix
>=20

--=20

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered=20
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/

This communication and the information it contains: - (a) Is intended for t=
he person(s) or organisation(s) named above and for no other person(s) or o=
rganisation(s). Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised. (b) Is =
confidential, and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected in law. =
Unauthorised use, circulation, copying or disclosure of any part of this co=
mmunication may be unlawful. (c) May be susceptible to interference, and sh=
ould not be assumed that it has come in its original form and/or from the s=
tated sender or PinkRoccade UK accepts no responsibility for information, e=
rrors or omissions in this e-mail or use or misuse thereof or any act done =
or omitted to be done in connection with this communication. If you are not=
 the intended recipient, please inform postmaster@pinkroccade.co.uk immedia=
tely and delete it and all copies from your system.