Subject: Re: KA680 Manual?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: John Peedle <John.Peedle@pinkroccade.co.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/22/2002 16:00:00
The Cluster guide was on the HP/Compaq Website at
www.openvms.comapq.com:8000
but that link does not work today. This is perhaps worrying?

John

>>> Douglas Meade 05/22/02 02:40pm >>>
Does anyone know if there is a KA680 manual available somewhere
on the web?  I've checked the moremanuals site and it's not there.
Also, I remember reading about a DEC guide to DSSI clusters.
That would sure be useful.

Doug

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/

This communication and the information it contains: - (a) Is intended for the person(s) or organisation(s) named above and for no other person(s) or organisation(s). Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised. (b) Is confidential, and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected in law. Unauthorised use, circulation, copying or disclosure of any part of this communication may be unlawful. (c) May be susceptible to interference, and should not be assumed that it has come in its original form and/or from the stated sender or PinkRoccade UK accepts no responsibility for information, errors or omissions in this e-mail or use or misuse thereof or any act done or omitted to be done in connection with this communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform postmaster@pinkroccade.co.uk immediately and delete it and all copies from your system.