Subject: mmj to mvII console cable pinout?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <NA4G@aol.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/18/2002 21:29:09
Can someone confirm what pinouts would be needed
to make up a proper MMJ to MVII 9 pin console
cable?  I want to visit my cable monger buddy's
shop tomorrow, who still has MMJ bits at a very
good price for me, and see if I can get him to
make me up several single piece cables to use
modern VTxxx terminals on the MVII's rather than
the VT100 or Wyse things I have been using.  I
have several of the later terminals just sitting
and I would prefer to use them on the MVII's if
possible.  The idea is to make up cables to get
around the adapter/kludge/dongle/haywire messes
that ordinarily might be used.  I want to confirm
the pinouts so I don't get the wrong things made
up.

Thanks

Bob