Subject: VAXstation 3520
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Dunn <jrd154@psu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/14/2002 20:39:37
I was given one of these systems last fall, and fiddled with it for a while
but the monitor was shot so I couldn't read the screen very well, but it
seemed to boot at least part way.  I recently got another monitor to
replace the old one, but now the system doesn't want to boot.  The light on
the halt button lights up and nothing comes on the screen ( I'm pretty sure
the monitor works, but have no sure way to test it ).  With the cover off
the VAX, I see that there's an LED with an 'F' on it.  Does anyone have any
ideas?  Can I get a manual that covers boot procedures?

Thanks !
Jason