Subject: Re: VAXstation 4000/90 install
To: Matt <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Tom Everett <lists@khubla.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/10/2002 18:38:50
I netboot my 4000/60 exactly the way you are describing. Maybe check that
the boot image you have is not corrupted.

Tom and Jeanette Everett
http://www.khubla.com
mailto:tom@khubla.com
mailto:jeanette@khubla.com

understand, v.: To reach a point, in your investigation of some subject, at
which you cease to examine what is really present, and operate on the basis
of your own internal model instead.
A better world shall emerge based on faith and understanding. Douglas
MacArthur