Subject: Re: DELQA Ethernet problem
To: Felix Deichmann <f.dei@gmx.de>
From: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/10/2002 15:51:31

> As you can see, I have problems with oversized frames
This is fixed in -current (and therefore upcoming 1.6). It is because
the setup frames were sent up to the higher layer by mistake. It doesn't
hurt anything.

> , and also some messages with "xmit logic died".
That should also be something that is much more infrequent in -current.
It happens because the transmit list may get invalid sometimes; i.e.
a `cannot happen' situation.

> And is it okay that the kernel recognizes a DEQNA although I'm using a DELQA?

Yes, that's okay, there are no differences in the driver.

-- Ragge